One of important elements in your kitchen is a faucet. Without a faucet, your activity there will be tiring and not comfortable, even it’s impossible. But, because you use it every day, it can be broken someday. Changing it is what you have to do there. By knowing how to replace kitchen faucet, you will not need to ask other’s helps. You can do that by yourself.
How to replace kitchen faucet? Here is what you should do.
- First, you need to prepare the key pipe, pipe insulation, and of course the new faucet.
- Secondly, you need to turn off the water flow to cover the stop tap or turn off the water pump. Open the water tap to empty the water in the pipes. If necessary, remove the goose neck faucet sink. The trick, loosen the locking bolt goose neck using a key pipeline. Adjust the size of the stopcock clockwise. When the bolt is loose, remove by hand. Remove the goose neck of the holder by pulling them.
- Then, put the key in the tap. Turn the key counter-clockwise. Once the faucet is loose, turn up the faucet apart by hand.
- Prepare a new faucet. Customize the shape and size with the tap function. If you have a goose neck, remove parts of it in order not to interfere.
- Put the isolation in threaded faucet at the base of the faucet. Direction of the roll should be clockwise. Insulating pipes to prevent water seepage from cracks drat, in addition to helping steer towards the tap hole properly.
- Last, attach the faucet to the water pipe. Turn clockwise. Tighten the lock put on the pipe. While tightening, taking into account the direction of the water hole.
- Now, check you work. Go back to the stop tap or turn on the water pump. Observe employment new faucet. If water is flowing smoothly, you can use the new faucet.
Those are the ways how to replace kitchen faucet. Know them well and do when you have to change your faucet.